Kew Gardens Collection: English Midi 3-Prong Cultivator (17.3")
Kew Gardens Collection: English Midi 3-Prong Cultivator (17.3'') by Spear & Jackson, Sheffield, England at Clean Commission. MPN: 3100KEW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With over 250 years of experiences in manufacturing quality garden tools, Spear & Jackson combine traditional production methods with the latest
The Kew Midi 3-prong Cultivator makes tending soil and weeds quick and painless. The Neverbend Stainless Steel head is polished to a mirror finish which allows the head to slip easily into soil, resists rust, and is easy to clean. Featuring an extra-long handle (12"), the Kew 3-prong Cultivator offers excellent reach and minimizes bending. The sustainably harvested, FSC - Certified, Ash wood handle is weatherproofed for use in all conditions. A durable leather wrist strap makes for easy storage. Designed by gardeners, for gardeners, the Kew Midi 3-prong Cultivator will be a favorite tool for years to come.
Features & Highlights
- Longer handle offers greater reach, reducing bending and back pain
- Mirror polished stainless steel head is rust resistant and slips easily through soil"
- Handle is crafted from sustainably harvested Ash and weatherproofed for greater durability
- Genuinely used and recommended by The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, U.K.
- 12" handle, overall length 17.3" - Leather wrist strap for easy storage
|Manufacturer:||Spear & Jackson|
|Brand:||Spear & Jackson, Sheffield, England|
|Publisher:||Spear & Jackson|
|Studio:||Spear & Jackson|
|Item Size:||3 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|