Icstation Resistive Soil Moisture Sensor Module for Automatic Watering System Digital Analog Signal Output (Pack of 2)
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the Icstation Resistive Soil Moisture Sensor Module for Automatic Watering System Digital Analog Signal Output (Pack of 2) by IS at Clean Commission. MPN: 1232202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a soil moisture detection kit designed for Arduino automatic watering system. When the soil moisture level reach the module setting
Working Voltage: DC 3.3-12V
Working Current: <20m(Output Current:<30mA)
Module Size: 36X15X7mm/1.42X0.59X0.28inch(L*W*H)
Sensor Pin Pitch:5mm
Sensor Cable Length:2.2meter/3.94ft
Sensor Connecting Port: XH2.54 2P
2X Soil Moisture Sensor Module
2X Sensor Probe
+:connect the power supply postive port
-:connect the power supply negative port.
After connected the power supply, the "P" indicator will light up and the module will work.
Regulator the blue potentiometer to regulate the sensor sensitivity. If the set the values as 0.1, regulate it in CW direction means when the moisture is lower than 0.1 will trigger module, if in CCW direction, and detected signal higher than 0.1 will trigger module.
if regulator the potentiometer lead to the "S" indicator light up means the the regulated values is over the testing limit values
Features & Highlights
- Soil moisture detection kit with adjustable sensitivity and digital analog dual signal output
- Equipped with waterproof sensor probe with high corrosion resistance ensure long lifetime up to 6 months after plugged into the soil
- On-board power and signal indicator to diplay the module working status
- Working Voltage: DC 3.3-12V, Module Size: 36X15X7mm/1.42X0.59X0.28inch(L*W*H),
- Shipped out by USPS with tracking information and 7-17 days delivery time usually
|Model:||Resistive Soil Moisture Sensor|