HONMAMON "HANAKUMAGAWA” One Hand Pruning Shears, Single Blade Edged, Handle without Hand Guard , Whole Length : 270mm (abt 10.6")
HONMAMON ''HANAKUMAGAWA” One Hand Pruning Shears, Single Blade Edged, Handle without Hand Guard , Whole Length : 270mm (abt 10.6'') by HONMAMON at Clean Commission. MPN: NONE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Handmade through all process from forging to edging, by Japanese master -craftsman. Whole blade bodies are heat treated. This special, unusual
This Hand Pruning Shears is best for trimming and also shaping your favorite plants. It is also used for root cutting when people adjust the roots of "Bonsai (a dwarf tree)" to its pot. These days this shears is widely used from ordinary persons to gardeners in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Japan! Cut Well and Tough!
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Traditional Japanese Techniques!
- One Hand Pruning Shears. Single Blade Edged.
- Whole Length : about 270mm(10.6inch), Blade Length : about 120mm(4.7inch)
- Weight : about 290g(10.2oz)
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|