Bonsai Tree Tool Tinyroots Master's Grade - Round Edge Cutter (Tr-11r) From Bonsaioutlet
Save 1% on the Bonsai Tree Tool Tinyroots Master's Grade - Round Edge Cutter (Tr-11r) From Bonsaioutlet by Tinyroots at Clean Commission. MPN: Bon-9857. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The spherical concave cutter is ideal for removing small branches, protrusions and knobs by cutting into the wood at a concave angle to make the scar
Features & Highlights
- Sleek, traditional Japanese curves provide the user with excellent control and balance, yielding an intimate tangible sensation that facilitates in the development and training of a tree. The working life of TinyrootsTM tools extends significantly longer than other brands. With reasonable care a TinyrootsTM tool can and will last a lifetime, backed by a 1-year guarantee.
- A (private, non-disclosed) hot folding/hot rolling process followed by rapid cooling of the carbon steel impacts its microscopic structure, molecular alignment and polarization, favorably impacting the corrosion kinetic.
- The Carbon Steel used in TinyrootsTM Master Level tools also derives from the Japanese日狹屋 Wakasaya family formula and has extraordinary rust-resistance qualities that far surpass those of typical good-quality Japanese carbon steel.
- Pincers on TinyrootsTM Round Edge Cutters hold their edge for years of service and are extra-resistant to abrasion, gouges and most importantly, gaping. Enjoy them for decades as they make clean, smooth cuts.
- Direct from BonsaiOutlet.com, the Internet's largest Bonsai retailer, Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|